Monday, August 08, 2005

THAT'S how they getcha! They give you the soup, the salad, the bread... don't eat the bread! Don't eat the bread!

This is how they getcha... take a few days off work, and the monday I get back im here for a bit over 10 hours working non-stop... THAT'S how they getcha.

Just wanted to post a blog while I wait on a server to reboot.

FYI, keep Lisa B's mother in your prayers those of you who know her. Her mom had another stroke (I am assuming her mom has had a stroke in the past)

4 comments:

bigsip said...

Dang...prayers indeed. I didn't know Lisa's mom was old enough to be having strokes. Makes me scared for my folks when I hear stuff like that. Anyway, I'll pray.

mullinz8 said...

Just a reminder for you Sipper before I went to the doctor I was a candidate for a stroke. I've learned it's not an age thing it's a body chemistry thing.

bigsip said...

Man, that's scary! I know genetics/family history plays a large part in all that, too. You take care of that manly body of yours, Mullins!

bigsip said...

Speaking of manly bodies, has anyone heard from Chuck lately? I know he's been a bit down about some stuff. Let's all keep up the prayers for him, too.