Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Aloha

We arrived home at about 11 last night. Our trip was a good one, a little rain, but that's it. The air was stinky yesterday. I think we smelled about 10 different items. It became an interesting car game to name them.
My last day of school is December 9. The Sippers are going to come visit in December and if anyone else wants to make the trip it will be great. The beach, of course, will be out but there's lots of other great things to do when it's not so crowded. The aquarium, Brookgreen Gardens.
*sigh*
School has started in Myrtle Beach. So far all I've had today is my child development class. I think I'm going to enjoy it, because I love psychology. I have a whole hour after that and my edu building is right next to the library so I'll be able to get in lots of peace and quiet.... I'm really looking forward to this semester.
I love you all,
D

6 comments:

bigsip said...

Glad y'all made it back safely. Hope we can come up in December. If we can, maybe we can all catch TLW&W together!!! Y'all take care and we love you.

Diana said...

That would be awesome. I thought it was December. I went online and you can get hotel rooms in South Myrtle Beach/Surfside for $30. I don't know how nice they are though....

bigsip said...

Yeah, they might be roach motels. We'll see how it looks closer to time. If we do make it, I wanna go play putt-putt!

JS said...

im so glad yall made it home safely! Was grand hanging out with yall! We have created a poker monster out of charlie

JS said...

I think that MULLINS needs to call his good friends at the kingston plantation and hook up up for december... ;^)

bigsip said...

dude, that would rock! nice place.