Friday, July 01, 2005

Rolling with lean

Hey guys I think that I'm going to try to continue this thing at the house since I'll be out after today through Wednesday, then in 1/2 a day Thursday the in Asheville until Monday.

Brew, I love you be careful! You are a very fortunate chap, wallow in the experience. If you are going to be in the red neck Rivera and need an hour or two to get away Jules and I would love to drive up and see you and Amy at least for pancakes.

I would like to formally introduce you guys to my new second camera man, gentlemen I give you Mr. Charles McCown. As you know my lead videographer has bailed on me. I've bumped my 2nd camera to 1st and adjusted the duties of Mr. McCown to include a crash course in video photography. Keeping track of the script notes will be a bit of a chore but working a camera half the time will surely make the guy hate me. Here's to a once good friendship!
This will actually be a fantastic shoot because we will be so lean it will really bind the group together. This might make Chuck want to change his line of work.

4 comments:

bigsip said...

Woohoo! Congrats on bringing the Asheville shoot back from the brink, Mullins! Y'all take care and have fun. It sounds like this could be a good start to a great thing. Everybody have a wonderful 4th. Remember that we are blessed Americans and that many have (and still do) sacrificed their lives for our freedom. I love you guys!

Mat Brewster said...

Chuck the videographer. I like it.

This year I won't be celebrating the killing of the Brittish on the 4th, but I will be celebrating the beheading of many French on the 14th!

Actually I'll probably be in the UK on the fourth. How is that for a celebration of our independence. Maybe I'll flip the bird to the queen.

JS said...

i envy chuck, that sounds really fun, fullfilling, great experience...

kermitgrn said...

Ah, looking forward to it. Jodi on the other hand is telling me that I'll owe her big. I think she said something about Spain or the Bahamas.

As far as a new line of work...if it pays more than what I make now, we might have stumbled onto something.