Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Feel like a short chat

I got to see my good friend Jen Greer tonight. I have not seen her in TWO weeks... and for about 10 minutes we thought she would be able to come to Montgomery w/ us, until we realized one of her play performances is during that time, which is POO! She's in Midsummer Night's Dream and I will go see her tomorrow... they're only doing the show's Wednesday nights, which stinks...
I've had a laid back week, just cleaning and catching up on my itty bitty social life.... Charlie mentioned we went to Family Kingdom Sunday after getting our praise on, which was really fun.
I talked to my mommy and she is doing especailly well. They're going to sell there house and move in w/ my grandma which will save them bookoo money... and she's gonna come see me soon... Then I get to take my sister to get her ears pierced. Cause she's going bald.... slowly, though, mom said she still has lots of hair.
Mrs. Sipper I shall call you tomorrow.
Love you all!
Diana

1 comment:

bigsip said...

Sorry to hear about the financial/medical issues. I know that must be tough to see. We'll pray for your family. We are, as always, looking forward to seeing y'all! Be safe and take care.