Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Asheville shoot: Sunday

Sunday:
The next morning we all drug a bit slower (they had Guinness on tap and I’m a lot of fun after a couple of beers, especially Guinness) but were pushed to get as much as we could. Chuck had left earlier heading south fearing the storms and I had plans to join Scott, Jamie and PR guy Phil for 18 holes but considering that we had lost two hours of b-roll shooting the first evening and killed another two hours wandering around Biltmore Estate I decided to bail on the golf and shoot b-roll. At ten Scott and Jamie rushed to their tee time, the audio guy had enough proving he was in over his head and left leaving Greg and I to shoot. We split up and shot b-roll until our battery belts died. We were finally driven from the course with a quick rain shower and 15% power on the last camera. Greg and I had lunch and I drove him back into Knoxville.

9 comments:

bigsip said...

Man, sounds like a very full weekend! Also appears that y'all got some good material. Are you the lead on this? You Producer, you!

mullinz8 said...

Me and another guy are the on camera talent. My main focus was to get the other guy in front of the camera as much as possible leaving me with largely a producer only roll. I would rather not have to worry about remembering lines though I like the idea of juggling a bunch of different hats. Plus I’ve always liked being a ham.

bigsip said...

Well, I'm proud of you! It seems that you are really pulling this thing together and multi-tasking. Good show, old chap! Hope the clean-up goes well. When are y'all going back up?

mullinz8 said...

i think I'm going to try for the last weekend in July. I've got to see ho wmuch it's going to cost me to shoot on the Blue Ridge Parkway. If it's too much then I'll have to bail on that idea. If nothing else then we'll be shooting some golf and a lot of scenic b-roll.

JS said...

but a wolk mask on the man and you cant go wrong in the talent department...

JS said...

sorry, wolk = WOLF

bigsip said...

does but=put, too?

JS said...

geez, yes, it does... why do i mispell so many words?

Im a fast typer... im a fast typer... everyday... i love to display... let mr brewster finish the rest...

bigsip said...

haha! yes, you are. i have gotten faster myself. but, i frequently misspell as well. i am ok when using spell check, but terrible in this blog!