Saturday, June 18, 2005

Yeah, I've Got Famous Friends

So David Gans and I have been personally corresponding with each other. I even helped get him a gig in Bloomington, for which he personally thanked me. I like hobnobbing with the stars, and helping them out. I'm just generous like that.

*For the unenlighted David is the host of the Grateful Dead Hour, the author of numerous rock books, the producer of several albums including one by the Persuasions and the Grateful Dead Boxed set. He's also a rather nice guy.

6 comments:

bigsip said...

Hey, cool Brew! Maybe he'll hook you up with more blog hits!

JS said...

who is David Gans ... aside from a garcia wanna be according to his photo...

Mat Brewster said...

Um, Jamison, do you know how to read. I gave a number of bits of information on who David Gans is in the post.

Who is Jamison...aside from a jerk face trying to bring a brother down?

JS said...

jerk face = unenlightened?

sorry you took it hard, congrats brew, now maybe mullins can get us that radio show he promised to us when we were in Narnia, after some radio lady came onto him because he was sexy in a wolf outfit...

Mat Brewster said...

No hard feelings. It sounded like you were giving me heck, so I had to give it right back.

JS said...

i wasnt giving you heck, i was giving that David guy heck... you have to admit, he seems to be trying in every way possible to look like Jerry Garcia.... aside from the wieght and missing finger...