Wednesday, June 29, 2005

So Long, Farewell

Saturday Amy and I are headed to Dublin to meet my sister and her husband. We will then be gone on vacation for about two weeks. The same friends that let us use their flat in Paris over Christmas have offered up their place again for our usage. We are ending our vacation there, and will stay in Paris until our money, or sanity runs out. This should be sometime around July 17.

Also, our flight home leaves on July 21. Amy's parents have a slow dial-up connection so I will be in some kind of touch right after that, but it will be very limited. A few days after we arrive we are headed to Gatlinburg, TN for several days of relaxation and visitation with family. Post that, we will be dilligently be trying to get everything set up in Bloomington, which includes finding a place to live.

All of this is to say I am mainly going to be absent from the blog, and most forms of communication for the better part of a month. I'll still be in and out until Saturday, so I'll probably shed some comments out, but this will be my last post for a long while.

5 comments:

JS said...

I feel like I am leaving France in a way too... You were our liaison for french culture. We have seen many pictures, and heard many stories, youve put us there essentially. Ill be glad you have you back in teh states, but I am going to miss the french Brew...

got the church package today, thanks for the post card too!

Praying for your safety and enjoyment!

kermitgrn said...

I too am going to miss livining vicariously through Brew. I vote Jamison and Larissa go somewhere next.

JS said...

Funny you should say that... we plan on going to China next summer... to help in some of the orphanages... spelling...? We will only be there a week or so. I doubt the shacks out in those areas have even dial up.

bigsip said...

WOW! I didn't realize y'all were gonna go to China! That's pretty awesome, Jamison. I hope Rachel and I can go overseas someday. It'll probably be when the kids are older and we have more funds and ops. Anyhow, farewell, Brew. Faith and beggorah! Hope there's a pot-o-gold at the end of the Irish rainbow fer ya.

bigsip said...

Jamison meant "spammers". He just got a little lysdexic wtih hsi tipyng lkie so mayn of us do. Smappers, beware!!!