Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Nirvana

I have reached a new level of enlightenment. OK, not really enlightenment, but a new/old place in my physical continuum. I am now comfortably waering a pair of pants that I have not worn for at least a year and a half. My love handles are almost gone and my stomach is flatter than it has been in a long time. I feel like I'm in my 20's again! Doubt I'll ever have my old college bod back, but this feels pretty nice. I think I'll write an article for Men's Health or something!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Sounds like Rachel's about to get herself a stud!

JS said...

i dont want to get too sexual here, but my wife will not stop looking me up and down when I wear those 32 inch jeans I bought... I havent worn 32 inch jeans since high school... together, Josh and I can have every woman in Montgomery at our command... but we will refrain.

bigsip said...

HAHA! Jamison and I are either PROgressing or REgressing to our college days. I like to think of it as PRO, though. We'll let y'all know when our photo spread in Playgirl comes out.

JS said...

Of course in college, a BIG meal was when Josh either cooked corn beef hash, or spagetti with watered-down sause... we were exactly high on the hog LOL, but i would not take one MOMENT of it back!