Monday, June 20, 2005

Call for Posts

I was just thinking that this would be a great place for us to all post some of our artistic/literary/musical/etc. Endeavors:

Charlie - Post your comic stuff.
Jamison - Post your site for your art.
Brewster - A run down on your compilation from your one-year romp through Europe.
Mullins - Your Master Plan! (No, not the one for World Domination, the one laying out your entertainment empire!!!)
Chuck - Your expository thesis on uh, whatever...I need to get together with you and find out what it is you are planning/doing. I am a bad friend!
Sip - I will continue to be my old, pushy self and post stuff about all the books I will probably never get published but will keep writing because I can't stop. My brain is so full of stuff that needs to come out. You guys are really great friends to hold my hair while I spew.

-Sip

No comments: