Thursday, February 14, 2008

Does anyone out there still like Star Wars?

Lucas has ruined his own baby. If anyone out there still has respect for the franchise, please reply...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080214/D8UQ3CTO0.html


Brew Here: Still can't comment properly so I'm injecting my points into the original post. I think most of us old school fans have pretty much given up on Lucas and Star Wars. He keeps milking his cash cow and ruining most of it.

Still I will always treasure what Star Wars gave me as a kid and cross my fingers that any new projects will shed a little of that original glow back down upon us. Looking at the trailer for this new thing I'm given a little more hope. It looks pretty cool, actually, and that's enough to get me into theatres.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

It may as well be all CG. The last 3 star wars movies were pretty much that way anyway, save for the handful of live actors.

Seems something is lost now days in special effects.

Diana said...

Yeah, I hate CG effects. Everything looked so much better with makeup and costumes.

I am and will always be a faithful Star Wars follower. There are two kinds of geeks: Star Wars geeks and LOTR geeks.

mullinz8 said...

CG is here to stay, I think this looks great.