Monday, September 03, 2007

The Stubbs pay a visit

Our good friends the Stubbs paid a visit to central Alabama this long weekend. It was wonderful to see them and spend time with them. My only regret was that we were not able to spend MORE time with them. With the Sips having two boys, the Stubbs having a new boy, and us having a new boy, schedualing and visit times were limited. Plus, my in laws were in town staying at our home.
Even so, we were able to have dinner with them Friday night, cook out with them at the Sips Saturday night, and go to church and lunch with them Sunday.

Here are some videos made during the visit. The first video has a few greetings to our friends the Brews over in China...






5 comments:

Ryan F. said...

I wish people would come visit us (hint, hint). What's funny is the first thing I noticed in the first picture was that Charlie was holding an Icee. I thought to myself, "I'll bet that's a Coke Icee. The addiction continues..."

Charlie said...

In the last picture, I look genuinely surprised at see my baby being held above me. Funny stuff.

Diana said...

And you're so right, Ryan. B/C Coke is just a gateway drug....

I already miss Alabamer and all the fine people in it. But we shall see eachother soon....

lilsip said...

I want my Di back!

mullinz8 said...

nice to see you guys again even if it is through these little movies. In some ways it's better than actually being there, JUST KIDDING!!!

great movies and Jamison you've crossed over into Bob Sagget's world with the Baby Pranks jingle. I do like the opening credits.